When you work in the entertainment industry, there's undoubtedly a lot of travel involved. You may need to go abroad to meet a sponsor. Or, perhaps you need to film in a different country. Maybe you need to visit another place in order to participate in a competition. Whether you're an athlete, artist, or other professional, you need the ability to work in other places.
Queen City Immigration Law is available to help professionals in the entertainment industry obtain US visas. Our experts can help a variety of different individuals, including those who work as:

  • Athletes
  • Artists
  • Performers
  • Coaches
  • Managers
  • Industry Professionals

One of our lawyers will work with you personally in order to learn more about your situation and career. Then, they'll be able to advise you on the best visa for your situation. After that, they can personally guide you through the application process to make sure everything is handled correctly.

At Queen City Immigration Law, we pride ourselves on the quality of our service. That's why we respond to any inquiries promptly. Additionally, we're able to work with you in a variety of languages, including English, Spanish, French, Vietnamese, and Polish. Because of years of experience in immigration law, we have the knowledge and skill necessary to make sure your visa application goes smoothly.

No matter what part of the entertainment industry you work in, there may come a time when you need to work in the US for an extended period. Make sure you're getting the correct visa to do so. Call our Charlotte, NC or Cleveland, OH offices today and schedule your appointment.