Religious Worker Visa Cleveland, OH

Sometimes, religious workers-such as ministers-will need to come to the United States for temporary jobs. If you are one of these individuals, you'll need to obtain a temporary worker visa. But the actual process for obtaining one can be quite time consuming and difficult. Usually, it's best to find a US work visa attorney in order to obtain your nonimmigrant work visa. When the time comes, contact Queen City Immigration Law. Our experts are available in Cleveland, OH to help guide you through the process of obtaining your religious worker visa. We aim to provide you with prompt, professional service to ensure you get the visa you need. Call to schedule an appointment today.

Nonimmigrant Work Visa

In most work-related cases, there are a variety of options for a nonimmigrant work visa. However, this isn't entirely true with religious workers. Religious workers specifically need to obtain something called an R-1 visa. This religious worker visa has a couple of application requirements:

  • You must have an offer of employment with a non-profit religious organization either in the United States or affiliated with a religious group in the United States.
  • The job offered must entail working at least 20 hours per week.
  • You must belong to a US non-profit religious organization for at least two years before applying for your nonimmigrant work visa.

Additionally, your family may come with you by obtaining an R-2 visa. However, they can't obtain employment using said visa.

When you need to obtain a religious worker visa, we're available to help. Our offices are located in Cleveland, OH and Charlotte, NC. Contact us today and schedule your appointment to see how we can help.

Temporary Worker Visa

If you're looking for a temporary worker visa for religious purposes, you first need to understand what qualifies as a religious occupation. The organizations whose workers may be available for an R-1 visa include:

  • Christian Churches
  • Synagogues
  • Mosques
  • Hindu Temples
  • Buddhist Temples
  • Mormon Temples/Churches
  • Jehovah's Witness Missionaries

An individual who can obtain a religious worker visa would be more than just a member of any of the above. They would have a job within their religion and be actively involved in carrying out the religion's beliefs. Additionally, their occupation must be directly connected to a traditional religious occupation.
Finding a temporary worker visa under these circumstances can feel daunting. That's why Queen City Immigration Law is here to help. Call our Cleveland, OH office today and schedule your appointment.

US Work Visa Attorney

When you need a US work visa attorney, you won't find anyone more qualified than our team. Our lawyers take a personalized approach to helping you obtain your religious worker visa. This means that you will speak directly to a lawyer, not someone who might not be as familiar with aspects of the law. They'll take the time to listen to your situation and concerns, and then personally guide you on how best to obtain your visa. Any questions you might have, they'd be more than happy to answer. Additionally, our lawyers are multi-lingual, and the languages spoken include English, Spanish, French, Vietnamese, and Polish. This means that you will likely be able to converse in the language most comfortable for you.

Every member of our team is incredibly well-versed in immigration law. We strive to provide prompt and honest communication to help you obtain your religious worker visa as quickly as possible. Additionally, we offer resources to help you better understand the requirements for your visa. We're committed to helping you throughout the entire process.

When you're searching for a US work visa attorney, make sure you're working with the best. Get in contact today to schedule your appointment and learn more about our services.